Restaurant Marketing Tips to Help You Save Time
Whether you own a single restaurant, chain, or franchise, restaurant marketing is unavoidable if you want to grow your business. But who has time? With everything else you have to do to keep your restaurant running, it is easy to ignore your marketing tasks. However, with our tips, we can help you get back on track even with your busy schedule. MOXY Restaurant Solutions to the rescue! Here are three tips to begin the process.
Convey Important Messages with Digital Signage
First, although digital signs mainly display menus, you can also use them to show marketing messages. Instead of simply displaying your menu, think about how you can promote specials, events, and upsells. Additionally, you can use signs to promote your social media sites or even play videos. In one case study, a Wendy’s location promoted a special Frosty® flavor using digital signage. The special took off, and they sold 400+ additional Frostys® per week than locations without the signs.
Digital signage setup doesn’t have to be intimidating. We can help you get the system online with custom templates that allow for easy updates. Rather than spending hours of time designing and printing promotions, simply update your signs with a few clicks. Not only does it save time, but it also saves money. Update one menu or hundreds across the country! Today, it isn’t necessary to pay to print new signs every time you change a price or a menu item. Click here to learn more about setting up digital signage.
Get Your Fans to Market for You
Harness the power of word-of-mouth marketing! Instead of spending hours upon hours marketing online, encourage your fans to do so for you. When they have good experiences, telling their friends is worth more than any marketing you can do anyway!
So, how can you encourage fans to spread the word? Here are a few ideas to help:
- Use social media to remind them to review your restaurant. They are online already, so it is easy to click to Facebook, Yelp, or Google to leave a review. If it is difficult to find time to update social media sites, we can help.
- Link to review sites on your website. Here at MOXY Restaurant Solutions, we can create a custom website for you. Attracting potential patrons to your website and engaging them is our business.
- Use email marketing to remind your customers to share your restaurant on social media or leave a review. With email, you don’t have to worry that your messages vanish in the Facebook stream.
- Ask for a review when it matters most – as they are having a good experience. We can help you create table tents, window clings, and other print material to promote leaving a review. In addition, this is of course another great use for digital signs.
The more vocal your fans get, the less work you have to do to market yourself. With user-generated content from fans, you can save a lot of time.
Reward Loyal Customers
Let’s face it: it is easier to get someone to come back than it is to find first-time customers. As long as you provide a quality experience, they will come back if you entice them. So, how can you reach these repeat customers easy and quickly?
One of the best options is to start a rewards program. We can help you create a loyalty program that is easy for customers to use. Promote it and watch people come to your restaurant repeatedly, with little extra work on your part.
Our Favorite Restaurant Marketing Tip: Outsource to a Team of Professionals!
If you’re still feeling bogged down by restaurant marketing, MOXY Restaurant Solutions can help. Our team of professionals can take over your marketing tasks to help you grow your business. In addition to the digital signage, social media, website, print, and rewards program tasks we mentioned above, we can also:
- Help you set up tablet and terminal POS that is easy for staff to use
- Switch you to a secure payment system
- Take photos and videos to use for all your marketing
When you need help with marketing, give us a call today at 336-588-9405 for a free quote. We can help with individual marketing campaigns or take over your marketing strategy completely. With your extra time, you can focus on what matters most: running your business.