Restaurant POS Software from MOXY Restaurant Solutions
MOXY Restaurant Solutions provides integrated technology systems for restaurants. These systems achieve measurable results. Of course, any solution is only as good as the tools and features that come with it. That’s why MOXY Restaurant Solutions uses the latest restaurant POS software from Heartland – Dinerware. With this software, restaurant owners can enjoy powerful point of sale technology and back-end analytics. Don’t know much about point of sale software? No worries. MOXY Restaurant Solutions can help guide you through every step of the process.
Leading Restaurant POS Software
Heartland’s Dinerware restaurant POS software has been the industry standard for nearly two decades. Simply put, this intuitive, reliable, and easy-to-use system enables restaurants to attract customers and drive sales. With thousands of successful installations nationwide, Dinerware is the choice of restaurants (upscale and casual), bars, hotels, casinos, and more.
Features of the Dinerware system include:
- Quick and Easy Menu Building—users can create new items or option changes in seconds from any keyboard. Whether you have a single restaurant or a national chain, updating menu items takes seconds.
- Live System Technology—real-time changes occur without needing system restarts, meaning multiple people can perform simultaneous tasks.
- Powerful Reports—more than 100 reports, including financial, payroll, voids, and more are accessible from any terminal and easily exportable.
- Discount Rules—make dinner or happy hour specials and other promotions quickly and easily for error reduction and time-savings.
- Multiple Revenue Centers—categorize sales by area or type and define them to enhance reports.
- Digital Signage—integrate MoxyVISION digital signage for automatic updating of menu pricing directly from the POS. Also, integrate with your website.
- Coursing—enter all courses at one time and the system can divide them into courses and by seat position.
- Inventory Management—powerful tools help you manage inventory and offer built-in reports. Of course, you can manage inventory directly from the console or remotely.
- Payroll Management—built on accuracy, payroll reports easily keep track of all staff’s hours. Then, easily export data or integrate with third party applications.
- Bar Tabs—pre-charge customer credit cards with ease for bar tabs or integrate with popular third-party apps.
Perfect with Digital Signage
What’s better than a powerful and efficient point of sale system? Integration! MOXY Restaurant Solutions can incorporate other solutions into the POS for an extra robust system. Today, digital signs are the perfect way to attract customers, display content, highlight promotions, and more. In today’s world, paper or print signs just don’t cut it anymore. Your customers automatically look at a screen for information. They want to see attractive graphics that provide the answers to their questions. However, digital signs are only as useful as the companies preparing the content and analyzing the target market.
With MOXY Restaurant Solutions, digital signs can cut overhead costs and generate significant ROI. Additionally, their experts can even help you build custom content to match your brand and creative vision. Stop throwing away paper and wasting ink. Don’t continue to pay to reprint signs or menus every time there is a price change or menu update. Use digital signs to cut labor and material costs that pile up quickly. Even better, most restaurants typically see a 5% sales lift when they switch to digital signs. This is a result of promoting your higher-margin items to increase your ROI. The system will pay for itself quickly!
For maximum efficiency, let MOXY Restaurant Solutions manage your POS system and digital signage. By integrating digital signage, restaurant owners can automatically update menus and pricing right from the POS. Enjoy features such as real-time changes, powerful reporting, and much more.
Best of all, the Dinerware POS system integrates with MOXY Restaurant Solutions’ online ordering system. With this feature, customers place orders online, which then feed directly into the restaurant’s POS system. More importantly, tickets print automatically. With no extra steps, the system processes payments, which brings your business into the 21st century. Most likely, your competition is already using these automated systems and reaping the benefits.
So, give them a call at 336-588-9405 to see how they can help your restaurant boost sales and attract new customers.